What do I need to be able to attend this course?
• Must be familiar with all concepts covered in the Relux Foundation course.
• Each delegate needs to bring along a PC/Laptop with latest version of ReluxDesktop installed including Demo Database. A copy can be downloaded here
• PC/Laptop Graphics driver to be up to date, for support E: firstname.lastname@example.org
• 3 Button mouse installed
• Delegates are expected to be familiar with their own Windows operating system. N.B Windows XP, Windows RT, MAC OS and Android RT are not supported.
• Visualisation demonstrating:
- Drawing objects to size
- Furniture library and creation
- Changing the working plane
- Window placement and control
- Aiming luminaires
- Control of rendered image
- Dynamic Planning for interior
• Boolean operations
• Import multiple CAD files
• Floor planning
• Background images (not CAD)
• 3D object import
Costs for onsite training (up to 10 delegates)
Member - £2750 + VAT
Non-member - £3450 + VAT
OTHER DATES FOR THIS COURSE
|25th April 2018||TELFORD|
For a full list of dates for all of our courses, please take a look at the schedule.