One-to-one tutoring during the tasks to improve understanding with time given to explore the software.
•Quick design using Relux Express/Easylux
• Software Introduction, settings and personalisation
• Product selection, lighting data import
• Accurate manipulation of objects, placing grid controls
• Complex room shapes
• EN12464 Evaluation areas
• Using Fields to set regularly spaced luminaires
• Calculation settings
• Import CAD drawings
• Multi Room scenes
• CAD Export
• Report preparation
• Emergency Lighting, open area and escape route
• Introduction to Dynamic Planning
Is this course for you?
This course is designed to suit delegates with a basic understanding of lighting design who are familiar with their own Windows operating system. N.B Windows XP, Windows RT MAC OS and Android RT are not supported.
Each delegate needs to bring along a PC/Laptop with latest version of ReluxDesktop installed including Demo Database.
A copy can be downloaded here
Costs for onsite training (up to 10 delegates)
Members - £2500 + VAT
Non-members - £3200 + VAT
OTHER DATES FOR THIS COURSE
|11th September 2018||Marriott Hotel, Slough|
|16th Ocotber 2018||Telford|
|4th December 2018||Marriott Hotel, Slough|