|OTHER DATES FOR THIS COURSE|
|15th February 2017||STAINES UPON THAMES - Fully Booked|
|1st March 2017||TELFORD|
|15th March 2017||TELFORD|
|5th April 2017||STAINES UPON THAMES|
|3rd May 2017||TELFORD|
|10th May 2017||TELFORD|
|14th June 2017||SOUTH EAST|
|5th July 2017||TELFORD|
|12th July 2017||TELFORD|
One-to-one tutoring during the tasks to improve understanding with time given to explore the software
WHO SHOULD ATTEND ?
This course is designed to suit delegates with a basic understanding of lighting design who are familiar with their own Windows operating system. N.B Windows XP, Windows RT MAC OS and Android RT are not supported.
Each delegate needs to bring along a PC/Laptop with latest version of ReluxDesktop installed including Demo Database.
A copy can be downloaded here
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN ?
•Quick design using Relux Express/Easylux
• Software Introduction, settings and personalisation
• Product selection, lighting data import
• Accurate manipulation of objects, placing grid controls
• Complex room shapes
• EN12464 Evaluation areas
• Using Fields to set regularly spaced luminaires
• Calculation settings
• Import CAD drawings
• Multi Room scenes
• CAD Export
• Report preparation
• Emergency Lighting, open area and escape route
• Introduction to Dynamic Planning
Costs for onsite training (up to 8 delegates)
Members - £1950 + VAT
Non-members - £2500 + VAT