One-to-one tutoring during the tasks to improve understanding with time given to explore the software.
•Quick design using Relux Express/Easylux
• Software Introduction, settings and personalisation
• Product selection, lighting data import
• Accurate manipulation of objects, placing grid controls
• Complex room shapes
• EN12464 Evaluation areas
• Using Fields to set regularly spaced luminaires
• Calculation settings
• Import CAD drawings
• Multi Room scenes
• CAD Export
• Report preparation
• Emergency Lighting, open area and escape route
• Introduction to Dynamic Planning
Is this course for you?
This course is designed to suit delegates with a basic understanding of lighting design who are familiar with their own Windows operating system. N.B Windows XP, Windows RT MAC OS and Android RT are not supported.
Each delegate needs to bring along a PC/Laptop with latest version of ReluxDesktop installed including Demo Database.
A copy can be downloaded here
Costs for onsite training (up to 8 delegates)
Members - £1950 + VAT
Non-members - £2500 + VAT
*Please note - there will be a slight price increase as of the 1st August 2017
OTHER DATES FOR THIS COURSE
|14th June 2017||HOLIDAY INN HEMEL HEMPSTEAD|
|5th July 2017||TELFORD|
|4th September 2017||TELFORD|
|10th October 2017||SOUTH EAST|
|20th November 2017||TELFORD|
|12th December 2017||SOUTH EAST|