What do I need to be able to attend this course?
Must be familiar with all concepts covered in the Relux Foundation and Intermediate courses.
• Each delegate needs to bring along a PC/Laptop with latest version of ReluxDesktop installed including Demo Database. A copy can be downloaded here
• PC/Laptop Graphics driver to be up to date, for support E: firstname.lastname@example.org
• 3 Button mouse installed
• Delegates are expected to be familiar with their own Windows operating system. N.B Windows XP, Windows RT, MAC OS and Android RT are not supported.
• Daylight, Daylight factor, Solar insolation, Energy saving
• Colour, Coloured sources, White balance
• Sensors, placing, characteristics, interpretation of results
• Combination Luminaires- interior, building and placing a single luminaire with multiple separately aimable heads
• Exterior Lighting
- Masts and Combinations for exterior lighting
- Intensity intrusion
- Road Lighting
- Optimisation Tools
- Converting road layout to exterior.
- Dynamic Planning for exterior
Costs for onsite training (up to 8 delegates)
Member - £2750 + VAT
Non-member - £3450 + VAT
OTHER DATES FOR THIS COURSE
|18th October 2018||Telford|
|6th December 2018||Marriott Hotel, Slough|