This one day course offers the attendee an understanding of the breadth of legislation requirements to place lighting products on the market and covers all relevant regulations and directives.
Most importantly, once product compliance has been achieved, production control must be in place to ensure continued conformity. Using the LIA’s LIAQA model, delegates will be given an appreciation of implementing and maintaining a quality control system.
A key area of product conformity is production testing and as part of the day there will be a “hands on, have a go” of production testing using traditional Clare Test Equipment and the latest Seaward HAL tester.
- All 12 current legislative requirements that can affect manufacturers, importers and distributors of lighting products such as LVD, EMCD, RoHS and ERP
- Open discussions on legislation and how best to apply the requirements
- Operating a quality system including control of imported goods
- Production testing and controlling conformity
- Hands on use of production test equipment and the functions of different types of equipment
Is this course for you?
This course is suitable for all industry sectors including luminaires, light sources, control gear or components.
OTHER DATES FOR THIS COURSE
|7th March 2018||TELFORD|
|9th May 2018||TELFORD|
For a full list of dates for all of our courses, please take a look at the schedule.