Glare in lighting is an often misunderstood concept. This seminar aims to make users, manufacturers and specifiers aware of the causes, measurement methods and remedies of glare in interior and exterior lighting.
The seminar will act as an introduction to Glare as a topic and will show delegates areas in which they may want to gain more knowledge by accessing further courses in Lighting, Lighting design, and Lighting software.
- What is Glare?
- Assessment of Interior Glare, standards and Formulae
- Assessment of Exterior and Road lighting Glare, standards and formulae.
- Glare evaluation in Relux
- Glare Evaluation in Dialux
- Glare and LEDs
- Glare reduction techniques in Lighting design
- Glare Reduction Techniques in Luminaire design
- Hands on session using LED sources and Glare control materials, provided by SLP (UK) Ltd.
Presenters: Richard Hayes - Director of 42 Partners Ltd & Ian Taylor - Director of 42 Partners Ltd
Sponsored by SLP (UK) Ltd - www.slpuk.com
Timings: 10.00am - Arrival & Coffee, 12.30pm - Lunch – Hands on session
*Please note - there will be a slight price increase as of the 1st August 2017
DATES FOR THIS COURSE