Providing a comprehensive introduction to using DIALux evo which will provide delegates the level of understanding to be able to work with the software and the confidence to further explore the functionality.
This seminar will cover the software features such as:
- Basic functions
- Creating buildings, not only rooms
- Working with 2D and 3D plans, using several plans simultaneously
- The 200 manufacturer catalogues, incorporating
- Lumsearch and its database exceeding
- 300,000 luminaires
- Illuminating exteriors and interiors in one project
- and calculating how they interact with another
- Creating large scale plans and raytracings in seconds
- to meet your presentation needs
Who Should Attend:
All users of Lighting Design software who want an introduction and appreciation of DIALux evo.
For a full list of dates for all of our courses, please take a look at the schedule.