This course is an entry-level course for DIALux. You will be guided through practical tasks to develop your understanding and experience in using the DIALux software.
- Setting up and personalising the software
- DIALux Light Wizard - simple lumen method design calculation
- Creating simple interior layouts
- Importing photometric files & luminaire plug-ins
- Inserting luminaires singly, in rows and as groups
- Running & verifying calculations
- Creating irregular-shaped rooms
- Aiming of luminaires
- Importing and exporting CAD files
- Creating a report of results for printing or pdf
- Inserting room elements such as ceilings & stairs
- Inserting additional calculation surfaces
- Emergency lighting for an open area
- Emergency lighting for an escape route
- Introduction to furniture, objects & textures
- Introduction to ray-tracing
Is this course for you?
This course is ideal for anyone who wishes to be able to complete simple lighting designs. This might include lighting designers, sales representatives, electrical engineers, energy assessors etc. The course is also suited to those who wish to develop their skills in the software, as it will provide the groundwork for developing more interesting lighting schemes.
Delegates should have a basic understanding of light & lighting design and some familiarity with Microsoft Windows software.
Costs for onsite training (up to 10 delegates)
Members - £2500 + VAT
Non-members - £3200 + VAT
OTHER DATES FOR THIS COURSE
|8th November 2018||TELFORD|
|16th January 2019||TELFORD|
|27th February 2019||South TBC|
|10th April 2019||TELFORD|
|5th June 2019||South TBC|