This 22 page guide provides an overview to lighting controls and describes the main benefits of a lighting control system.
The principal benefits of lighting controls are:
- Energy saving
- Installation cost reduction
- Flexibility of building use
- Maintenance improvements
- Compliance with standards and regulations
- Safety, productivity and well-being
- Control of lighting effects and specialist applications
This guide describes each of these benefits and addresses central management and integration with other building control systems.
Issued September 2017