General Manager - LED Hero Ltd
To run and manage the business with a view to boosting efficiency and productivity within the company as a whole.
- Ensuring the development and implementation of a clear strategic plan
- Looking to the future of the business and making key investments and investment recommendations
- Supporting the development of a healthy internal culture that retains key employees and encourages their professional development.
Responsibilities and Duties
- To oversee and liaise with all departments within the company.
- To promote effective communications channels and maintain cohesion within the company.
- To ensure that individual employees and departments are supported and equipped to carry out their own roles and duties successfully within the company as a whole.
- To negotiate sales agreements & terms with new & existing clients
- To assist in establishing pricing structures & rebates and discounts where appropriate
- To provide leadership and support to the sales/customer service team & to effectively manage any complaints to ensure outstanding customer service.
- To deal with new account enquiries; providing information and support. To set up new customer accounts and pass on to customer services team
- To oversee and maintain effective systems for the ordering and importation of stock in liaison with relevant departments to ensure all payments & paperwork are up to date
- To keep up to date with all relevant standards, regulations & legislation to ensure that the company’s products are fully compliant.
- To assist in the launch of new products and oversee product development, including any required labelling and OEM Packaging requirements
Qualifications and Skills
A successful applicant will demonstrate strong leadership and excellent communication skills. He or she will possess natural commercial sense, initiative and pragmatism. More specifically we are looking for an applicant who preferably has:
- Experience in the electrical wholesale industry
- Experience in, or a solid understanding of importing and exporting.
- Management qualifications or relevant managerial experience
- Knowledge of the processes involved in launching new products.
- Good understanding of product development & testing.
- An ability to build strong working relationships with colleagues & customers
This exciting role offers an ambitious and career focused individual the opportunity to gather a wealth of experience, and further their own career, within a dynamic and forwarding thinking company. The successful applicant will receive an excellent starting salary; with guarantee of an annual pay review, 28 days annual holidays and a pension scheme.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £25,000.00 to £30,000.00 /year