European Sourcing Manager - TCP
European Sourcing Manager
This role will sit as part of the TCP global sourcing team and will act as the region interface between the regional Sales team and the China Operations sourcing team.
Sourcing Manager is responsible for:
- Communicating with local product and sales managers on product requirements (specification, price, forecasts, certification and sample timing).
- Sourcing strategy, roadmap and product proposal assessments, approvals and return on investment reviews.
- Work directly with China sourcing team on Identification of new suppliers and selection process.
- Collaborate with China sourcing team on qualifying factories and products by reviewing key performance, compliance, quality data to ensure product meets regional product requirements.
- Support compliance manager to approve certification. Certifications to include safety, performance, and labelling such as CE, EMC, LVD, RoHS, Reach, ERP and labelling
- Initial assessment of IP through research and/or obtaining applicable license agreements. Coordinate legal evaluation when applicable.
- Supports/co-ordinates “go live” process with local product management, finance, quality control and supply chain.
- Performs & Publishes annual supplier performance reviews in collaboration with the China sourcing team. Regional field data as a key element to the performance measure.
- Ongoing supplier management through product development, price & terms reviews, supply chain and quality.
- Experienced in lighting (lamps and luminaires) in both C&I and Consumer channels. Regional legislative standards and building codes experience a plus. (not essential but an advantage)
- 40 to 55K GBP
- Office based
- Corby, UK
- Travel oversees required occasionally.
If you are interested in the role, please contact Lorna Peden E: email@example.com with your CV