The Royal Opera House is major performing arts venue in Covent Garden, central London. The first opera house was constructed in 1732.
It is the home of The Royal Opera, The Royal Ballet and the Orchestra of the Royal Opera House. Originally called the Theatre Royal, it served primarily as a playhouse for the first hundred years of its history.
The current building is the third theatre on the site, following disastrous fires in 1808 and 1856 to previous buildings.
The 250FW was designed specifically for use at The Royal Opera House.
The gear housing of the luminaire is semi-recessed leaving the legend panel floating against the décor with the visible section of the housing colour matched to the surrounding environment for extra effect.