Lux Live is a 2 day event being held from 14th November to the 15th November 2018 at the ExCeL London in London, United Kingdom.
The lighting in our buildings and cities is set to form the backbone of a digital network which will engage and inform on an unprecedented scale. This revolution is transforming light fittings into smart devices which can monitor and control our environment.
Lighting is changing. See the exciting future for yourself at LuxLive 2018.
Why exhibit at LuxLive?
- The show is now the largest annual lighting exhbition in Europe, last year almost 8,000 people visited across the two days
- Late night opening- open till 9pm on the Wednesday gives extra time to meet potential customers and network on the show floor
- Blue chip visitors including major end users, leading retailers, health trusts, Higher Education institutions, local authorities and property developers
- Almost 100 hours of talks, exemplar case studies and panel discussions
- Lighting is complex- meeting potential customers face-to-face allows you to explain the benefits and means you have already started the process of relationship building
- LIA member benefits
- Discounted rates on exhbition space for the first year and when re-booking
- Free Press Pass on the Lux LightLocator- The online marketplace for buyers and sellers in the global lighting and energy efficiency industry.
LIA member benefits
- Discounted rates on exhibition space and sponsorship opportunities
- Free Press Pass on the Lux LightLocator - The online marketplace for buyers and sellers in the global lighting and energy efficiency industry.
For more information go to: http://luxlive.co.uk/
Meet the Lighting Industry Association at LIA Live!
At LuxLive in the special LIA Live zone, the Lighting Industry Association is showcasing its many services, so make sure to check out the industry’s major association at LuxLive.