The LIA UK Pavilion at Light & Building 2020
8 – 13 March 2020, Messe Frankfurt Exhibition Centre, Frankfurt.
LIA offers member opportunity to exhibit
The LIA have negotiated a group stand space at Light and Building 2020 which will offer members an opportunity to exhibit at this major world lighting show. Securing space at this show can be difficult owing to it being oversubscribed so the LIA Pavilion is a great way to make an entry into this important exhibition.
The UK Pavilion package will include:
Enhanced pavilion shell scheme stand, with UK branding (minimum space 4 x 3m), 1 Table, 3 Chairs, electrics, spotlights, fascia board, carpet & cleaning
We are asking for members interested in taking part in the LIA Pavilion to let us know as soon as possible as offers of space will be made on a first come first served basis. Please contact Beth Amphlett at firstname.lastname@example.org to register your interest.
We have been successful in securing grant funding from the Department for International Trade for up to 10 companies at £1500 each.
The LIA will charge an administration fee of £200 for members, and £400 for non-members to include the following services:
· Assistance with processing grant applications.
· PR and networking ahead of and during the event.
· Provision of information on doing business in Europe.
· Dedicated UK based show manager to advise, organise and support the individual exhibitor’s needs for travel guidance, accommodation, and any additional requirements.
· Arrangement of consolidated freight for exhibitors’ material if required.
· On-site LIA show manager attending the show to support exhibitors.
· LIA stand to promote LIA members in general together with promotion of the LIA Laboratory services in Europe.
· Technical Manager on-site to provide technical advice on standards and international requirements.