Lighting Controls Design and Application
Historically lighting controls are generally linked to energy conservation, but the application of a lighting control system can deliver much more than just the important element of energy management.
This course will cover the following parts supported by an interactive exercise. In Summary:-
- Energy Savings
- Installation cost reductions
- Comfort, health and well being
- Emergency lighting testing
- Compliance to standards
- Reduced maintenance
- Controlled illuminance
- Controlled luminance
- Lighting & building management systems (BMS)
- Paybacks and return on investment
If you require more information please contact John Hugil:
Tel: 07968 400 820 Email: JohnH@thelia.org.uk or complete the form opposite.