Training Course Far East - DONGGUAN China
This Seminar provides essential information and practical guidance for key Technical Personnel responsible for Audits performed by LIA or LIA member Companies.
At present there are no courses scheduled, but if you would like us to inform you of future dates please complete the form opposite.
- How to interpret, understand and complete the Factory Audit Report.
- Knowledge of all essential documentation which should be collected for UK Technical File, Required for EU importers CE Mark Compliance.
- Assessment and inspection techniques.
- Clause by clause explanation of the Audit and Report requirements.
- Explanation of key clauses of the latest BSEN 60598 Lighting Standard.
- EU LEGISLATION: LVD, GPSR, EMC, WEEE, RoHS, R.E.A.C.H & ErP.
- Introducing LED Products.
- General Question - Answer session and examination
More information can be downloaded (opposite)
or contact Barbara on 01952 290905
The seminar provides an invaluable opportunity to gain essential guidance to assist your UK customers in that 'compliance process'. English/Chinese Presentations explain the essential elements of all relevant EU Legislation required for CE Mark Compliance
Training Seminar 2010
LIA Associate Henry Chen