Training Course Far East - DONGGUAN China
This Seminar provides essential information and practical guidance for key Technical Personnel responsible for Audits performed by LIA or LIA member Companies.
The Next Certification Seminar (DONGGUAN China)
Monday 16 December 2013
- How to interpret, understand and complete the Factory Audit Report.
- Knowledge of all essential documentation which should be collected for UK Technical File, Required for EU importers CE Mark Compliance.
- Assessment and inspection techniques.
- Clause by clause explanation of the Audit and Report requirements.
- Explanation of key clauses of the latest BSEN 60598 Lighting Standard.
- EU LEGISLATION: LVD, GPSR, EMC, WEEE, RoHS, R.E.A.C.H & ErP.
- Introducing LED Products.
- General Question - Answer session and examination
More information can be downloaded (opposite)
or contact Barbara on 01952 290905
The seminar provides an invaluable opportunity to gain essential guidance to assist your UK customers in that 'compliance process'. English/Chinese Presentations explain the essential elements of all relevant EU Legislation required for CE Mark Compliance
Training Seminar 2010
LIA Associate Henry Chen
16 December 2013, Guangdong Dongguan Quality Supervision Testing Centre