Section 7 Auditor Training Seminar UK
This specially designed 1 day training seminar addresses the topics which will enable the delegate to undertake factory Audits on behalf of their Company.
Once successfully completed, delegates become Authorised by The Lighting Industry Association to undertake factory Audits at supplier’s premises under Section 7 of the Association's Code of Practice for the safety of luminaires scheme.
Overview to Seminar:
- UK Electrical Equipment (Safety) Regulations (LVD).
- UK General Product Safety Regulations (GPSD).
- UK Plugs, sockets, etc (Safety) Regulations.
- Energy Efficiency of Ballasts for Fluorescent Lamps Regulations.
- Energy Labelling of Household Lamps Regulations.
- Electromagnetic Compatibility Regulations (EMC).
- Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment Regulations (WEEE).
- Restrictions on Hazardous Substances Regulations (RoHS).
- Registration, Evaluation, Authorisation and restriction of Chemicals (REACH)
- UK Building Regulations.
- BS EN 60598.
- Code of Practice.
- Health and Safety at Work Regulations.
- Code of Practice test set use.
- Assessment/inspection techniques.
- Energy using Products Directive.
- Questions, answers and general discussion.
On successful completion of the course, you will be issued with ‘Certificate of Training’.
Note: If we consider you would benefit from additional training, then you would be invited back for a second day or a Modular distance learning option can be made available.
If you require more information please contact us:
Tel: 01952 290905
UK Section 7 Auditor Training