A one day course comprising the essential aspects of BS 5266 parts 1, 7, 8 and 10. BS 5266 part 1 was revised in 2011 and the course includes this material with particular reference to the new test and servicing recommendations.
Part 1 was revised in 2011 and the course includes this material with particular reference to the new test and servicing recommendations.
The course is in sections with a test after each section, those delegates passing qualifying for an ICEL certificate.
The presenter will also ask the delegates to put into practice some of the course material and mark up a plan with appropriate emergency lighting.
Who Should Attend?
Delegates should be familiar with lighting terminology, however this course will be useful to both those who have been in the industry for some time and would seek to be updated and those relatively new to emergency lighting who require a greater understanding. Certificates will be awarded to delegates who pass the course and also qualify for 6.5 hours of CPD (Continual Professional Development)
- A. Background and legislation for emergency lighting.
- B. Emergency lighting systems, exit signs and illuminance.
- C. Maintained/Non-maintained lighting, special requirements, labeling, recharge times and approval certification.
- D. Design procedures for emergency lighting, including integrity and spacings.
- E. High risk task areas, response times, correction factors, and luminaire conversions.
- F. Disability glare, installation, testing, service, commissioning, checklists and maintenance for emergency lighting systems.
Costs for onsite training (up to 10 delegates)
Member - £2250 + VAT
Non-member - £2695 + VAT
OTHER DATES FOR THIS COURSE
|13 September 2016||TELFORD|
|26 October 2016||KINGS HOUSE WATFORD|
|7 December 2016||TELFORD|